I provide services both within educational and healthcare and charitable organisations, as well as through private practice.
• I currently work in a variety of settings with different client groups, including young carers, and young people with learning disabilities and complex needs, adult ex-offenders, and people working towards psychological and emotional health and wellbeing.
• I also provide bespoke training workshops (see ‘Steve’s Corner’ in Links), CPD, and introductory workshops on dramatherapy theory and practice.
Private practice dramatherapy sessions are available on an individual and group basis in Stroud, Gloucestershire.
The Cotswold Health Centre 01453 767600
Ongoing 1:1 / group work
with adults or children/young people
adults or children/young people
‘Supportive, fun, absorbing, authentic, learned loads’ (participant, 2012)
Free dramatherapy taster sessions (for organizations)
‘Interesting thought provoking’ (NHS mental health staff participant)
I am registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC), No 14247 www.hcpc-uk.org
• I have regular supervision according to the HCPC guidelines, in order to maintain clear boundaries, objectivity, and promote insight in my work, ensuring ethical practice.
• I undertake regular Continued Professional Development (CPD) in accordance with the HCPC guidelines, to keep actively learning and widening the breadth of knowledge and contemporary practices.
• A member of the British Association of Dramatherapists (BADth), I subscribe to their Codes of Ethics and Practice.
• I have ‘Public Liability’ insurance.
• Latest CRB checked 2012.
For more information please do not hesitate to make contact: